PREDATOR JUNIOR GLOVES
POSITIVE-CUT TRAINING GLOVES FOR FUTURE STARS.
Ideal for football training and kickabouts, these juniors' goalkeeper gloves put you in charge. The palm has 2 mm of cushioning to take the sting out of shots, while grippy latex clings to the ball in all conditions. The fingers are cut for a comfortable fit.
- Body: polyuerthane / polyester; Backhand: EVA / polyester; Palm: EVA
- Soft Grip 2.0 latex for good grip and cushioning
- Positive cut for a good and comfortable fit
- Half-wrap wrist strap for light weight
- Vented cuff
- Product colour: Multi / Solar Red / Black
- Product code: DN8560
|Product label||1. HAND|
|4||13.7 - eða minna|
|5||13.7 - 15.5 cm|
|6||15.5 - 17.5 cm|
|7||17.5 - 19.7 cm|
|8||19.7 - 21.6 cm|
|9||21.6 - 24.1 cm|
|10||24.1 - 26.7 cm|
|11||26.7 - 29.2 cm|
|12||29.2 - 31.8 cm|
HOW TO GET THE RIGHT FIT
To measure your size follow these instructions:
To determine your glove size, measure the length of your dominant hand from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
That's easier said then done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
In this case it might be safest to go for the size up, rather than the size down.